The numbers, while compelling, represent far more than just age differences or succession gaps; they also represent distinct cultural perspectives that can afflict, or advantage, your organization.
Our passion is to help you harness generational insights for short and long-term success. We do this by providing tailor-made strategies to:
• Understand the needs, strengths and challenges of every generation
• Leverage generational diversity and synergy as a competitive advantage
• Coach leaders to get maximum results from staff of all experience levels
• Devise culture, systems, and structures that motivate employees, customers and audiences of all ages
We love the work we do, and are continuously encouraged to see how its impact spans far beyond the boardroom and the bottom line. The information we share also helps you relate to the people you love.
Who we are
What we do
We share generational insights that help you see differently, and improve the world around you.
Why we do it
Our vision is that:
1. You will be confident about your legacy, as the next generation is integrated effectively into your organization;
2. The next generation will be ready to build upon your legacy, as they are equipped and empowered for success;
3. All generations will share knowledge and wisdom and draw on their collective strengths to create a better future.
Learn how we can help you.
ReGenerations brings energy, integrity and insight into the important issues facing our society as we position our businesses and communities to tackle the challenges that confront our world today. Their approach is boldly holistic, authentic, original and energetically speaks to the values of each generation as they strive to make a unique and meaningful difference in the lives of others.
Jessica Stollings is full of passion and energy around bridging generations! I’ve heard her speak three times and each has expanded my understanding of the challenges in communicating across generational boundaries. More importantly, Jessica brings strategies to bridge the gaps. I have used what I’ve learned not only in professional situations but personal as well.
I attended an hour long ReGenerations presentation and immediately knew I wanted more. Jessica Stollings is knowledgeable, entertaining, and very engaging. I asked her to prepare a full day of training for my administrative staff. She did a fantastic job and six months later my team is still talking about it! I highly recommend ReGenerations training and am confident you will be pleased!