We’ve had the privilege to help scores of clients navigate thorny generational issues, guiding them to solutions in ways that bring people together and help to build stronger organizations for the long haul. From international Fortune 500s to global missions groups; from leaders on Capitol Hill to local chambers of commerce; from students on college campuses to employees at mid-size firms, we’ve enjoyed working with clients of all shapes and sizes.
Our involvement has varied depending on the client’s unique needs and strategic goals. For some, our founder Jessica Stollings has delivered a keynote. For others, our work has gone deeper through half-day training sessions, ongoing learning series, and long-term consulting projects – whatever will best lead to success.
Here’s a sampling of our clients:
- Covestro, formerly Bayer MaterialScience
- Cherry Bekaert
- American Electric Power (AEP)
- Alpha Natural Resources
- Electro-Mechanical Corporation
- Eastman Credit Union
- Bristol Tennessee Electric Service (BTES)
- EBSCO [li]Industries, Inc.
- Warren RECC
- Cowart Reese Sargent, PC
- Reliance Bank
- YWCA USA
- USA Boy Scouts of America, Sequoya Council
- Smart Beginnings
- The Harvest Foundation
Chambers of Commerce and Civic Clubs:
- Tennessee State Chambers of Commerce
- Smyth County Chamber
- Bristol (Va./Tenn.)Chamber of Commerce
- Wythe County Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary Club Bristol (Va./Tenn.)
- Electro-Mechanical Corporation
- Johnson City (Tenn.) Rotary Club
- Jackson, TN Chamber of Commerce
- Barna Group
- Christian Medical Associations
- Aspen Group
- Focus on the Family
- Mission to the World
- The Navigators
- GenOn Ministries
- TEAM Missions
- Camp Forest Springs
- Churches of various denominations
- American Association of Retirement Communities (AARC)
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- North American Coalition for Christian Admissions Professionals (NACCAP)
- Society of Human Resources Management (Tallahassee, Fla., & Kingsport, Tenn.)
- American Advertising Federation (Southwest Virginia)
- Leadership Tennessee, College of Leadership & Public Service, Lipscomb University
- Indiana Energy Association
- Big Bend SHRM
- HRMA of Blair County
- Northeast Athletic Conference
- West Tennessee TSCPA
- United States Navy- Morale, Welfare, and Recreation Division (MWR)
- Virginia Association of Educational Opportunity Program Personnel ( VAEOPP)
- Senate Values Committee
- WIA Career Academy
- TRIO Programs
- Southeastern State Parks
- TTOPS (Teaching Teens Outstanding Parenting Skills)
- King University
- Milligan College
- Virginia Highlands Community College
- Sullins Academy
- Wytheville Community College
- Scott County (Va.) Public Schools
- Bryant University
- Central Connecticut
- Robert Morris
- LIU Brooklyn
- St. Francis – Brooklyn
- Wagner College
- Sacred Heart
- Fairleigh Dickinson
- Mt. Saint Mary’s
- St .Francis University
- Sullivan County School System
- Campbell University
Among the things we’ve accomplished together:
-We’ve helped to build stronger organizations by implementing strategies to attract, recruit, retain, and lead all generations.
-We’ve helped save dollars and headaches by sharing how to develop a corporate culture that makes Millennials want to stick around.
-We’ve inspired intergenerational communities that thrive with improved economics, health, and innovation.
-We’ve helped to create safer workplaces and boosted sales, simply by opening up generational communication lines.
-We’ve seen productivity and collaboration increase as we design spaces that engage all generations.
-We’ve helped non-profits breathe a sigh of relief by developing strategies that bring in new donors without neglecting the base.
One of the best parts of the ReGenerating journey is meeting new clients, building relationships with them, and watching (and cheering!) as their organization transforms.